Wilson Mechanical Air Conditioning Service
Call Today for a free cooling estimate!
We offer competitive rates for our unmatched AC repair service. All of our technicians are certified and experienced to serve your AC repair needs. Wilson Mechanical Heating & Cooling has over 27 years of experience and extensive accumulated industry knowledge and competency ensuring your air conditioning repair or service will be done right the first time - guaranteed. Call or schedule online today to receive same-day service (in most circumstances) from one of our expert technicians.
We service all makes & models of air conditioners and heat pumps. Call Today!
What You Can Expect:
- Done Right & On-Time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Same Day Service*
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Licensed and Insured
- Professional Technicians
* For Most AC Repairs
If you are looking for a new or replacement air conditioning system, Wilson Mechanical Heating & Cooling can help with expert advice, a range of the best systems and a professional installation with a level of service which is second-to-none. It's why we're already trusted in thousands of homes across Kansas City, 27 years experience.
From start to finish, we can recommend the right size of system for your home, and any other suggested considerations to get the most from your new system, or help lower running costs. As the EPA recommends "it is important to get a quality installation. Make sure you get a contractor who can do the job right." If the system isn't installed properly you'll be paying year after year in lost efficiency and performance issues.
For the ultimate in home comfort, we can also help with a range of system upgrades:
- Programmable thermostats are recommended by the EPA as one of the simplest ways to save on your energy usage.
- Wireless thermostat controls can put complete control at your fingertips, wherever you are in your home. Plus it can mean you can move your wall thermostat without the need to rewire your home.
- Home zoning means more personal home comfort, you can set each area to the occupant's preference. It can also help save on energy costs as well, there may be no need to cool (or heat) parts of the home which are not being used.
- Indoor air quality: see our indoor air quality page for more information on how we can help improve your indoor air quality as well.
Preferred Maintenance Agreement: see our maintenance agreement page for more information on the benefits of planned maintenance.
For more choice on your new air conditioning system, Wilson Mechanical Heating & Cooling can help with a free estimate and friendly advice. We'll take the time to answer your questions, and you can experience the better level of friendly service we provide.
Schedule Service/ Free Estimate online or call 816-587-8257.